BAD SAMARITAN POSTER GIVEAWAY
1. Entrants must be legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules. Employees of Electric Distribution, Inc. (“Sponsor”) or its affiliated companies are not eligible to participate.
2. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY.
3. Only one entry per Twitter user account. Twitter explicitly prohibits a subscriber entering a giveaway from multiple accounts. The giveaway begins at 5 p.m. EST on May 3, 2018, and all entries must be received by 5 p.m. EST on May 7, 2018.
4. To enter, go to Twitter to upload a photograph of you with your Bad Samaritan ticket stub and tag @LegionMOfficial or #LegionM. Follow all instructions to complete the online entry. You may enter even if you do not have a Bad Samaritan ticket stub.
5. Three (3) winner(s) will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on or about Tuesday, May 8, 2018.
6. Winner(s) will receive one (1) poster of the feature film, “Bad Samaritan,” signed by some of the cast of the film. As a promotional item, there is no retail value for the prize(s), which are provided by Legion M Entertainment, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
7. The winner(s) will be notified by Twitter via Direct Message on or about May 8, 2018. The winner(s) must respond to prize notification within two (2) days. If a winner cannot be reached and does not respond to prize notification within forty-eight hours, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
8. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s). The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
9. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter, and entrant forever releases and agrees to indemnify and hold Twitter from any claim for damage, injury, liabilities, costs, and/or expenses whether known or unknown, arising out of or resulting from, or incurred as result of, entering Sponsor giveaway.
10. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without compensation.
11. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than one year following the end of the entry period, to: Legion M Entertainment, Inc., 1801 Century Park East, 24th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
12. Neither Twitter nor Sponsor is responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Twitter and Sponsor are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of Sponsor’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
13. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
14. By entering, participants represent that they are eligible, and agree (a) to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, (b) to release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.