LEGION M ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
Effective as of April 20, 2016
“Personal Information” means individually identifiable information about you that is collected by us and is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, social security number or any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
“Non-Personal Information” means information that does not personally identify you and cannot be used to contact you or identify you (for example, your IP Address, your browser type).
“Information” means both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
2) WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES LEGIONM.COM GATHER?
The information we gather from our users helps us personalize our service for you and continually improve your experience and access to our offerings, products and services. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way, including via social media. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future opportunities for you, improving our services and offerings, and communicating with you, for example
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by us or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, fan opportunities, event notifications and other personalized content. You can choose to deactivate location-based services via your mobile device. If you have trouble locating this option on your device, please contact your carrier or device manufacturer for assistance.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails to you more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we receive from other sources include account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from third party service providers and merchants; search term and search result information; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
3) WHAT NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES THELEGIONM.COM GATHER?
We collect and store Non-Personal Information, such as visitor traffic, page hits, site referral information, browser information, downloads, and general website usage information through typical Internet data collection tools, such as web beacons, cookies, and embedded Web links. These tools collect information that your browser sends to our Websites, such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at this Websites, and we can track clickstream behavior (i.e. the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in using the Websites). These tools we use do not obtain personal information about you and cannot obtain information from your hard drive or pass on a computer virus. We use this Non-Personal Information to better understand the use of the Websites, to improve and revise the Websites and to track interest.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection of cookies may cause some parts of the Websites not to function properly or to be inaccessible. The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the Web site of its manufacturer.
We collect Personal and Non-Personal Information from commercially available sources that may be used along with the information we collect when you visit our Websites. For example, we may compare geographic information acquired from commercial sources with IP addresses collected by data collection tools to derive your general geographic area.
4) USE OF INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information like your e-mail address to provide you with marketing, offering opportunities, fan engagement opportunities or other communications. We may also share your Personal Information with our trusted business partners to enable or optimize our offerings, products, and services. We may share Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with third parties that assist us with our Websites. For example, we may engage third parties to make improvements on our Websites, to offer new products, to provide e-mail, customer service and other marketing support, and to allow us to customize your experience on the Websites. Note that we engage another company to validate and process credit card payments, and that to our current knowledge, these third parties all have their own Privacy Policies. By using those services, you are agreeing to both their Privacy Policies and ours.
Part of the strength of our company is the ability for users, members, customers, shareholders, fans or reservation holders to promote, market and disseminate information and material relevant to company operations, products, events or services. We use all information available to us, including PII and Non-PII, in order to effectuate our marketing, promotional or entertainment goals, or other goals the company sets forth from time to time. To unsubscribe from our mailing list(s), please follow the directions set forth within the promotional or other materials you receive from us or email us at email@example.com.
5) DOES LEGIONM.COM SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share customer information only as described below:
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses sell offerings directly to you. In other cases, we provide services or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. In all cases, we do not share your information except as necessary to provide our products, services, and offerings. We do NOT sell, rent or lease your information to 3rd parties for their promotional purposes. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups ofsubscribers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy companies, information, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets, but it remains subject to promises made in a pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that the company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of the Service and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Service, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
6) LINKED INTERNET WEB SITES
7) HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
We cannot guarantee the security of PII. By using our Websites, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantees, and that you use our Websites at your own risk.
8) CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
9) WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a reservation or investment, join as a member, or partake in our offerings, products, and services.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer or Shareholder Communication Preferences. If you do not want to receive our Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of our Websites, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.
- California Residents: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we disclosed their personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of personal information disclosed to those third parties. If you wish to make such a request, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Websites is not directed towards children 13 years of age or under and we do not knowingly collect any information from children 13 years of age or under through the Websites.
Legion M may revise this Policy at any time by updating this posting. The new version will become effective on the date of its posting, which will be listed at the top of the page as its new “effective date.”
If you have any concern about privacy on our Websites, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Websites frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected users, customers or shareholders.