LEGION M IS HIRING: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (aka THE RING LEADER)
Legion M, the world’s first FAN-OWNED entertainment company, is looking for a social media rockstar to help us grow, engage, and unleash the power of the Legion M community. Join our elite, tight-knit team, and help lead the FAN-OWNED REVOLUTION!
To apply, please fill out an online application.
- Work from home with occasional travel (up to 2x per month, sometimes during weekends) to Legion M events including Comic Cons, Film Festivals, and Movie Premieres.
- Our preference is someone based in Los Angeles, but we are open to candidates around the United States.
- Full time is preferred, but we are open to a part-time for the right candidate.
- Work closely with Legion M founders and team to develop and execute social media strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Develop social media campaigns and manage monthly publishing calendars.
- Create and publish relevant and engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, GIFs, videos, and news) across Legion M’s social networks.
- Write articles for Legion M blog and shareholder updates
- Answer questions from prospective/existing shareholders and engage the Legion M community.
- Help establish and maintain a unified voice across all social media platforms
- Create and execute interactive promotions (i.e. contests, weekly games, etc.)
- Curate 3rd party content from creative partners and members of the Legion.
- Work with the Legion M team to create organic growth of Legion M’s communities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Monitor social media data, and use it to evolve strategies and tactics.
- Assorted hijinks.
- Creative, smart and concise writing.
- 2+ years (or equivalent) of professional social media management experience.
- Understanding of current and evolving social media best practices.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently. You’ll be working from home most of the time, and we want to see evidence that you can thrive in an environment that requires self-discipline and a strong work ethic.
- Good graphic design skills/sensibility. We don’t care what tools you use to make them, but you must have the ability to create good looking graphics, memes, etc.
- Good photography skills and a social media eye.
- Ability to travel to Legion M events (Comic Cons, Film Festivals, Movie Premieres, etc.) up to 2x per month (sometimes including weekends).
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced, constantly evolving environment of a fast-growing startup. We’re looking for candidates that are creative, fearless, hard-working, and self-motivated.
- Ability to thrive as part of a small, tight-knit team. Assholes need not apply.
- Salary dependent upon experience. Overall compensation package will also include health benefits and stock options.
- To apply, please fill out an online application.
ABOUT LEGION M
Legion M partners with top Hollywood creators - from independent filmmakers to big Hollywood studios - to produce movies, TV, and digital content.
We're also the first company in history designed to be owned by fans. We're using brand-new equity crowdfunding laws that allow people to invest as little as $100 to own a piece of the company.
Our long-term goal is to unite 1 million fans as shareholders of our company. If we achieve that, we'll have hundreds of millions of dollars to develop projects, with a million people standing behind them when they release. We believe that could make us one of the most influential companies in Hollywood.
Legion M launched in 2016 with one of the most successful crowdfunding rounds in JOBS Act history. Today, we have an amazing community of over 30,000, a proven team, and a slate of projects featuring Stan Lee, Anne Hathaway, Nicolas Cage, Jason Sudeikis, Andrea Riseborough, and Kevin Smith!
To learn how you can be part of Hollywood’s Next Great Media Company, please go to www.legionm.com.