Read Crowdcheck's Due Diligence Report
Use the links below to download the following Legion M SEC filings:
- Offering Document for 3rd Round (Form C filed 5/15/2018)
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements and Independent Auditor's Report
- 2017 Form C-AR Annual Report (filed 5/8/18)
- 2017 Form 1-K Annual Report (filed 5/8/18)
- Reg CF Form C (Filed 5/16/2016)
- 2016 Form C-AR Annual Report (Filed 3/24/2017)
- Reg A+ Offering Circular Filed 3/10/17
To accommodate our ambitious scale and provide our shareholders with modern convenience and access to their shares, Legion M is utilizing electronic share certificates with Carta (formerly eShares). As our official registered transfer agent, eShares will be the keeper of all Legion M electronic certificates.
Every investor in Legion M is provided (at our cost) with their own individual Carta account where the shares will be held. All current investors should have received an invite from Carta to set up their account. If you have not received an invite, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legion M's stock ownership records are maintained electronically and without the issuance of paper certificates. You can print out a copy of your electronic certificate from within eShares (and we hope to have custom printed, frame-worthy options available soon in the Legion M storefront!), but ultimately any printed copies are for display and record-keeping purposes only and cannot be used to transfer ownership of the stock. The officialrecord of ownership is the master list in eShares’ electronic system.