Make History (and Money!) with the Legion M Sponsorship Program!
Earn a finder's fee for connecting Legion M with sponsors for our projects and events!
Sponsorships are a critical revenue stream for any media company, and they are especially important for Legion M. That's because, in our quest to spread the word about the world's first fan-owned entertainment company, we want to have a presence at events like Comic Con, Sundance, and SXSW. We also want to DO GREAT THINGS like the Stan Lee Handprint Ceremony and Houseparty that generate exposure and show the world what Legion M is all about. These events can cost a lot of money to produce--but they also create amazing sponsorship opportunities for companies that want to make history with our fast-growing Legion
The Stan Lee Handprint Ceremony and Houseparty we hosted earlier this year are prime examples. Both of these events were very expensive, and would not have been possible without sponsors (we're not the type of company that blows investors' money on lavish parties). However, both of these events created the sort of impactful, ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME experiences that brands LOVE to be a part of.
When you do cool things with cool people, cool sponsors naturally want to get involved.
While the Handprint Ceremony and Houseparty are two great examples, they are just the tip of the iceberg. Legion M currently has many events planned, including Sundance, SXSW, and Comic Con, as well as projects like Stuntman: Drive and Pitch Elevator that also have opportunities for sponsors.
EARN A FINDER'S FEE!
As a new company that's just starting out, one of our key goals is to build a pipeline of great sponsors for our current and future projects. To accomplish this, it's common in the industry to pay a FINDER'S FEE to those that bring sponsors to the table. It's not a lot of work for the finders--all they do is provide the introduction and we do the rest of the work. The sponsor ends up with a great activation, Legion M gets to host a great event, and the finder gets a nice little commission. Everybody wins!
We're currently working with a number of professionals that sell sponsorships for a living. And while we're happy to pay these people a finder's fee, we'd be even HAPPIER paying that money to members of our own community. Once again, we believe that the vast network of our members and investors can give Legion M a competitive advantage over the rest of the field!
So, if you know a sponsor that you think might be good fit for Legion M, we'd love to hear from you! We've set up a simple form below, where you can submit your information. We'll review that information and get right back to you--typically within 48 hours. If it's a good fit, we'll provide what you need to make an introduction. Your job is simply to connect us with the sponsor. If they are interested, we'll take it from there.
The best part is, IF THE CONNECTION YOU MAKE LEADS TO A SPONSORSHIP, WE'LL PAY YOU A FINDERS FEE EQUAL TO 10% OF THE OVERALL SPONSORSHIP VALUE. Legion M members and investors are tremendously well-connected--we created the Sponsor Program to give you another opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of YOUR COMPANY!
A couple notes:
- In order to qualify for the finders fee, you MUST submit a sponsor lead below before you reach out to the sponsor. We need to make sure our outreach is coordinated, and don't have multiple people reaching out to the same connections.
- We are NOT looking for people to randomly cold call or spam potential sponsors. That's not how we do business. What we ARE looking for are people with existing connections that can make warm introductions that lead to long, mutually beneficial relationships!
- We recognize that in some circumstances, receiving compensation for making an introduction could create conflicts of interest and/or socially awkward situations. If that's the case for you, we'd be happy to donate your finder's fee to a cause of your choice, or keep it for Legion M if that's what you'd prefer.
- We're open to any type of company that might be interested in sponsorships, including (but not limited to) automotive, food, beverage, travel, technology, games, alcoholic beverages, etc.
- If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.