CELEBRATING STAN LEE ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY
1. Entrants must be legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules. Employees of Legion M Entertainment, Inc. (“Sponsor”) or its affiliated companies are not eligible to participate.
2. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY.
3. The giveaway begins at 10 a.m. PST on July 18, 2018, and all in-person entry forms must be received by 5:00 p.m. PST on July 21, 2018 at the Legion M Lounge at Harbor House, and all online entry forms must be received by 5 p.m. PST on Sunday, July 22, 2018.
4. There are two ways to enter:
1.) In person, at Legion M’s Lounge at San Diego Comic-Con located at Harbor House Restaurant at 831 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 by dropping a business card or personal information into the designated giveaway popcorn tin; and
2.) Online, by filling out an entry form at https://legionm.com/shareholder-updates/2018/7/13/celebrating-stan-lee-giveaway
Follow all instructions to complete the in-person or online entries. Only one entry per e-mail address is allowed.
5. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on or about Tuesday, July 24, 2018.
6. Winner will receive the following items:
1.) One (1) TCL 55 inch 6-Series TV
2.) One (1) signed Stan Lee event poster
3.) One (1) Stan Lee Handprint Ceremony Tribute Book
4.) One (1) Stan Lee event pin
5.) One (1) Stan Lee event t-shirt, size large only
The retail value for the prize is $1750.00, which is provided by Legion M Entertainment, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
7. The winner will be notified by e-mail and telephone. The winner must respond to prize notification within fourteen (14) days. If a winner cannot be reached and does not respond to prize notification within 14 days, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
8. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without compensation.
11. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than one year following the end of the entry period, to: Legion M Entertainment, Inc., 1801 Century Park East, 24th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
12. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Sponsor are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of Sponsor’s giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
13. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
14. By entering, participants represent that they are eligible, and agree (a) to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, (b) to release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.